Dezal MAXI waffle maker
Available in white.
These are designed for continuous operation.
metal cover: powder-coated white, resistant to high temperatures
plates: cast aluminium, Greblon-coated/non-stick coating
heating time: about 8 minutes
baking time: 3.5 to 4 minutes
power rating: 1600 W
2 waffles, size: 10 x 21 cm – thickness of about 2.5 cm
- green light on – connected to the mains supply, remaining on until disconnected from the mains supply.
- red light on – the plate heating process has begun.
- red light goes out – the plates have reached a working temperature of about 195°C.
- red light alternately switches on and off – continuous heating of plates to maintain the working temperature.
- green light is the on/off switch.
- power supply: 1600W, 230V
- heating time: about 8 minutes
- baking time: 3.5 to 4 minutes
- 2 waffles, size: 10 x 21 cm – thickness of about 2.5 cm
- cast aluminium, Greblon-coated plate – non-stick coating
- weight: 5.20 kg
a DEZAL WAFFLE MAKER!
- Greblon-coated aluminium plates – non-stick coating
- short heat up time
- baking time
- power rating: 1300 W
- easy to use and clean when properly maintained – wipe oil over the plates once only, before switching on – when finished, clean the working surface by wiping with a damp cloth or paper towel if necessary.
- The light weight allows the waffle iron to be moved easily, to clean around the iron at the end of the day as well as to use the iron in various places, such as outdoor events, shows, etc.
- the rapid heating means the iron does not have to be left switched on; it is recommended to unplug it, which in addition to the 1,300 W power rating ensures further energy savings.